Sometimes, you'll need to reallocate sold seats in Showtime Manager. This is usually required after swapping a session or changing the seating layout after some seats have already been sold.
Tip! Sessions requiring manual seat allocation appear red with a seat allocation warning and should be resolved before the session begins.
- Select a session that appears red with a seat allocation warning, then select Seat Swap.
- Choose a method of allocation, or unallocate all seats.
Important! If you choose to unallocate all seats, this session will revert to unallocated seating.
- If you choose to manually allocate seats, or one or more seats could not be automatically allocated, then the Seat Swap pop up displays all seats that require allocation, alongside the seating map.
- Complete allocating all sold seats.
- Click OK.
- Save your Showtime Manager session.
Tip! Download the Swapped Seat report to give to your ushers so they can easily assist patrons with their new seating arrangements.