To encourage members to renew their membership, you can create a recognition message that appears when members swipe their loyalty card at POS or when logging in online.
Before you begin
- Create a group and rule that finds expired or expiring memberships
- Create a renewal recognition for expired or expiring members
- In Loyalty Administrator, go to Campaigns > Recognitions and create a new recognition.
- Set Type to Message.
- Set Total Available to an arbitrarily large number such as 999.
- Select your group that finds expired or expiring members.
- Select the Include expired members checkbox.
- In POS Message Text, enter the message you want to display to members to see.
For example, Your membership expires soon, don't forget to renew!