POS operators are prompted when a customer's membership has expired. You can create a membership renewal item at POS so that POS operators can easily offer to renew a customer's membership.
- In Head Office, create a concession item to use as your membership renewal item.
For example, you could set up a concession item called Membership Renewal that's worth the amount of a membership.
- Add a button for the renewal item to your POS workstation profile.
- In Loyalty Administrator, go to Cinema > Items > Add New Record and create a renewal concession item.
- In the Code field, enter your membership renewal item's Item Code or the HO Code, depending on which codes your Loyalty system is configured to use.
- (optional) Set Earning Adjustment to 0 to prevent members from earning points when buying the renewal item.
- Create a group and rule for that finds expired or expiring members.
- Create a recognition for the renewal process.
The membership's expiry date will be extended for the club renewal period according the member's current expiry date.