Loyalty Admin can be used in a restricted mode at a cinema's customer service desk, to perform a limited number of functions:
Searching for members, based on combinations of Club, Card Number, Name, and Email.
- Adding and updating member records.
- Replacing member cards.
- Viewing sales and redemption transactions.
- Viewing recognitions, points balances, and points expiry dates.
- Resetting PINs.
These functions are available from the Customer Service page, which is the only page available to Customer Service Person Types.
- Go to Loyalty > Loyalty Admin > Configuration > Persons.
Note: You need to have been granted permission to access this page.
- Add or edit the persons who will log on at the customer service desk.
- In the Admin section, choose Customer Service as the Type.
- (Optional) Set a default preferred site for the customer service desk under Demographics and Preferences.
Note: The default preferred site is automatically selected when a new membership is created at the customer service desk, but can be changed by the customer services operator.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Choose the fields that will be available, and what will be mandatory, on the Customer Service Members page, under Configuration > Page Fields
- (Optional) Choose the search fields that will be available at the customer service desk, under Configuration > Page Filters > Customer Service - Members.
- (Optional) Set a default club for the customer service desk, under Configuration > Settings > DefaultClubId.
Note: The default club is automatically selected when a new membership is created at the customer service desk, but can be changed by the customer services operator.
- (Optional) Choose the functions that a customer service person will be able to perform, by selecting a person under Configuration > Person Types and updating Section 2 Customer Services.
Note: By default, a customer service person can add or update a Member record, or replace a card. You can also allow them to view member transactions and recognitions, and reset PINs.