You can issue Loyalty-integrated gift cards at POS by selling a gift card and activating a loyalty membership to link to the card.
Note: Stock must already be created for the gift card voucher type, and transferred to the required locations.
- In POS, add the Activation Item to the order to sell the gift card.
- Swipe the gift card that you wish to issue to the customer or tap Change Card to enter the card number manually.
- If the card activation is configured as a variable priced item, enter the value for the activation.
- If the Voucher Type of the gift card is configured as Also a Loyalty Card, POS will display the the Loyalty signup screen. Enter the customer details required to sign up to the loyalty program.
- Press OK.
- Complete payment for the order as normal.
Once the transaction is completed, a member record is created in Loyalty with the member details entered in step 3, and the details of the Membership Package which the activation item is linked to. If the AllowCreateCardOnActivate setting is enabled, a Loyalty Card record is automatically created with the barcode number of the gift card swiped for issue, and is linked to the member.
Issuing a replacement Loyalty-integrated gift card at POS
Viewing a member's gift card balance at POS
Please sign in to leave a comment.