Loyalty may be configured to calculate member rewards in a number of ways. By default, Vista runs a scheduled task to calculate rewards, either every minute or on an overnight basis. By configuring Loyalty to update member reward entitlements at the time of purchase, customers can immediately see how many points or new recognitions they have earned upon completing a transaction.
To do this, you must configure Loyalty to automatically calculate:
- Members' points at the time of purchase
- Members' recognitions at the time of purchase.
Calculate members' points
- Go to Loyalty Admin > Campaigns > Points Promotions.
- Select the points promotion that you would like to configure.
- Check the box Award at Purchase.
Calculate members' recognitions
- Go to Loyalty Admin > Campaigns > Recognitions.
- Select the recognition that you would like to configure.
- In Section 2: Qualifiers and limitations, select At Purchase under Schedule Calculation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.