Encourage more business by creating deals to attract customers. Deals are a type of promotion and discount which are created in Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Promotions.
- Create a new Promotion record in Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Promotions.
- Enter the Description and Short Description.
- (Optional) Enter an Extended Description, and if required, enter the extended description in an alternate language.
Note: The Extended Description is visible to the customer.
- Configure the Effective Date Range, Valid Time Range, Valid Days and Limit Per Order.
- (Optional) Configure a deal as exclusive to a voucher, or exclusive to a Loyalty recognition, if required using the Exclusive to drop down field.
- Set the Type to Deal.
- On the Items and Tickets tab, add Item Lists or Ticket Lists.
Deals are highly flexible. To find out more about how to add items and tickets to a deal, read About selection lists for promotions and deals. Or refer to our implementation examples for possible promotion setups.
Please sign in to leave a comment.