As an alternative to printing individual tickets for season passes, you can print booking vouchers. This reduces the chance of a patron losing tickets, and the number of support issues related to lost tickets.
Before you begin
- Ensure that a season pass deal for a multi-session event has been configured.
- Ensure that Always sell as booking has been selected for that season pass.
- Add one or more season passes to an order. See Season passes for details.
- Enter the required values in the Booking Details form.
- Select the printing option that you require. For example, if the patron has ordered two season passes, you may select Print one Booking Voucher per Season Pass (2 Booking Vouchers).
- Take payment from the patron.