After a deal has been applied to an order, the POS operator can choose to switch to a different deal if one is available for the same items or tickets, or if additional deals become available as new items or tickets are added to the order.
There are two deals:
- Buy any popcorn, receive a free regular drink.
- Buy any popcorn and any drink, get $1 off a candy item.
The POS operator adds a Regular Popcorn and a Regular Drink to the order, and the first deal is applied automatically. Next, the POS operator adds a bag of M&Ms to the order. Now the second deal is available and the items in the order window are highlighted with the deal icon.
- Select one of the item lines marked with the deal icon.
- Press the Open Line button.
The Select Deal window appears.
- Select the deal that was not automatically applied.
The order is updated with the new deal.
- Complete the transaction as normal.
Adding a deal item to an order
Adding deal components to an order at POS
Please sign in to leave a comment.