You can configure your digital signs to display the relevant session information outside each of your auditoriums.
- Once you have activated the sign, and before clicking Start Active Signs, return to the Admin website.
- On the Signs tab, select the sign that will serve as a door sign.
- Navigate to the Usage section for that sign.
- Enter the Auditorium Number that this sign will display information for.
- If the playlist on this sign uses a dual door sign template to display information for two auditoriums, enter the Auditorium Number of the second auditorium.
- Start your active signs using the Signage Player.
The correct session information for each auditorium will now be displayed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.