Add media to your takeover to display video or media such as film trailers or posters.
- In the Digital Signage Admin website, go to the Takeovers tab and select your takeover.
- Click Add media.
- Select the advertising profile that contains your media.
- Select a layout that corresponds to your cluster's layout.
Tip: Use Portrait or Landscape to select signs that aren't in clusters.
- In the table of media files, select the media that you want to play on each sign.
The media will display in the sign layout preview on the right-hand side. If your media is a video, the first frame of the video will display in the preview. For details on playing one media file across more than one sign, see Spreading a takeover across multiple sign.
- Set a duration for your media to play.
Note: If your media includes one or more video files, playing on different signs, the media will automatically last for the duration of the longest video. The last frame of all other media will display until the end of the longest video.
- Select a sign or cluster in the Signs to add table for the takeover to play on.
Note: Only signs and clusters that fit the selected layout will display in the table.