On the Menu Board page in Signage Manager, you can create or edit menu boards.
- To create a new menu board, click + Create menu board. Alternatively, to edit a menu board, select it from the Menu board page. The Edit menu board page opens.
- Enter or edit the name of your menu board.
- Select an orientation for your menu board.
- Select a pane layout for your menu board.
- Select each pane and use the fields in the Pane properties panel to customise appearance and contents of the pane, including the background, header, and items.
Tip: Data on available items (including their prices) is pulled from Head Office. You can use the existing descriptions of items, or create your own descriptions specific to the menu board.
Note: The prices displayed on menu boards are the same as what is shown at POS, including if prices are displayed as tax-inclusive or tax-exclusive.