Arranging your signs in clusters lets you display related information across multiple screens in a cohesive way, while increasing visual impact. Once you have physically arranged a cluster of signs at the cinema, create a layout in the Admin website to match. Then, link together individual signs in the Admin website to form a cluster, and assign to them the appropriate layout.
Creating a layout
Create a layout in the Admin website to reflect the positioning of your cluster of digital signs.
- Navigate to the Layouts tab in the and select Create Layout.
- Name your layout and specify whether the signs within it are portrait or landscape.
- Add signs to the layout by clicking on the + icon on the outer rectangles, and remove signs by clicking the x icon.
Note: Each rectangle represents a single sign.
- Save your layout.
Note: Only users with Head Office credentials can create new layouts. These layouts are then available for use across your circuit.
Creating a cluster
- Navigate to the Signs tab in the Admin website.
- In the list of signs, select the checkboxes belonging to the individual signs that you want to link together.
- Select Link Signs.
- Configure your cluster in the Link Signs window. Here, you can select the appropriate layout and sign group, name the cluster, and set the position of each sign in the cluster.
Note: If a sign's playlist differs to that configured on the cluster it belongs to, its playlist will be overridden by the cluster's playlist.
- Save your cluster.
Note: Signs belonging to clusters are grouped together in the Signs tab. When these signs run, they will play the playlist assigned to the cluster. All signs in a cluster will move through the playlist in a synchronised manner and certain templates, such as session times, will split their content across all signs in the cluster.
- To break up a cluster of signs, select Break Cluster in the drop-down menu at the right-hand side of the list.
Note: When you select one sign's checkbox, the checkbox for any sign whose site or orientation differs from the selected sign will become disabled.