Save time by copying previously scheduled sessions individually, or in bulk.
Copy sessions individually
- Select the session you want to copy.
Tip: Click and drag with your mouse to select multiple sessions, or hold the CTRL key and click all sessions you want to include.
- Use CTRL + C.
- Click the position in the schedule you want to drop the copied session.
Note: A pasted session will always appear as Planned regardless of the status of the copied session. If the session contains attributes, they will be copied to the new session.
Copy sessions in bulk
- Navigate to the week to which you wish to bulk copy sessions in the planning grid of Showtime Manager.
- Click the Bulk Copy icon in the Ribbon.
- Select the planning group and site to copy.
- Select the starting week to copy.
- Choose whether to copy the full schedule or specific films.
- Choose one of the following copy methods:
- Full week
- One to many (copies sessions fro one day to multiple days at another site)
- Click Next.
- Either manually assign screens or use our map by screen or map by capacity to automatically assign screens.
- Click Next.
Bulk copied sessions appear in the planning gride with a status of Planned
Note: If Film Booking Periods are enforced, sessions cannot be copied if the new session is outside the film's booking period. Bulk copied Sessions will appear in the planning grid with status of Planned and will require Session Properties to be edited.
Deleting bulk copied sessions
If a mistake is made, sessions that have been bulk copies can be deleted before they're saved to the schedule without affecting sessions that were already present in the schedule that week.
- Highlight the session(s) to delete, or the screen or date to delete copied sessions.
- Click the Delete button.
Note: Delete the bulk copied sessions before navigating away from the page or saving any changes.