One way to resolve allocated seating issues after a session swap is make a show unreserved. This disables allocated seating and customers choose where to sit.
- Right click the red session and select Swap Allocated Seats > Make show unreserved.
A prompt appears, asking you to save changes for sessions that do not require seat swaps.
- Click OK to save changes.
A prompt appears, asking to confirm that all current and future sessions will be made unreserved.
- Click Yes to confirm making the show unreserved.
- Return to Showtime Manager to save the changes in the planning grid.
- Future sales to the selected session will not have allocated seating and the unavailable status will disappear
Please sign in to leave a comment.