Vista's customer facing display feature allows you to show advertising and order information on a POS terminal's customer-facing display.
The customer-facing display:
- Shows advertising media when the terminal is not in use.
- Shows order information (with optional advertising or Loyalty information) while an order is being taken.
- Can play static images, animated GIFs, and shockwave flash (SWF) files.
The appearance and behaviour of the customer facing display is configured in a Customer Display Profile in POS Designer, which is associated with a workstation.
- Overview of the customer-facing display
- Setting up your own customer display profile
- Customer Display Profile form