To sell, track, and stocktake concessions, complete the following steps:
- Create items to represent each concession, specifying the appropriate units of measure.
- Create item classes and hierarchies as needed for reporting on your concession items.
Note: Booking fees are reported as concession revenue.
- Set up vendors for each of your concession items.
- Configure a stock location for each storage area in your cinema. This step allows you to track receipts, transfers, and wastage, and to perform stocktakes.
Tip: If you do stocktakes of different concessions at different times, such as counting some items every morning and counting other items every week, create stocktake groups.
- To define concession pricing that is effective for certain time periods (for example, summer pricing versus winter pricing), configure Price books (Head Office or Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Price Books).
- To define and maintain concession cost prices and price effective dates for groups of items at different Cinemas or Cinema Groups, create cost lists. Cost lists can help you maintain more accurate and timely inventory values.
- Consider setting up deals, discounts, and comps to boost sales and price concessions in response to unique situations.