The scheduled task Auto Convert Seats releases unsold wheelchair and companion seats for all open sessions that are due to start within a set period.
This task does not convert held seats or seats selected in-progress orders. These seats must first be released before they can be converted to regular seats.
- Navigate to Task Scheduler > Cinema > General Tasks.
- Add the task Auto Convert Seats to the window.
- Right-click the task and click Edit Task Details.
- Select Enable Task.
- Set the Schedule for the task.
- Configure the desired Parameters.
- Click OK.
AutoConvertType is set to WC. Both Wheelchair and Companion seats will be released.
AutoConvertMins is set to 10 minutes.
AutoConvertFullAreas is set to Y and the Auto Release % Full is set to 80%.
The task runs at 8pm.
- A session of Avatar starts at 8.05pm in Screen 5. Each of the Area Categories in Screen 5's seating Layout is under 80% occupancy at 8pm.
- A session of Pitch Perfect starts at 8.20pm in Screen 8. Each of the Area Categories in Screen 8's Seating Layout is over 80% occupancy at 8pm.
Both sessions have their Wheelchair and Companion seats released for sale as general seats at 8pm. The first, because it meets the criteria of the AutoConvertMins parameter and the second because it meets the criteria of the AutoConvertFullAreas parameter.