Use a standard promotion to discount items during a specific time range, or for particular days and times. Standard promotions are automatically applied when eligible items are added to an order.
- Create a Promotion/Discount:
Maintenance > Promotions and Discounts
For example: $5 cocktails
- (Optional) Enter an Extended Description, and, if required, enter the extended description in an alternate language.
Note: The Extended Description will be visible to your patrons on sales channels.
- Set the Type to Standard.
- Configure the required Effective Date Range, Valid Days, and Valid Time Range.
- On the Items tab, select the items valid for the discount.
For example: Item Class: Cocktails; Item: (All in Item Class); Type: Special Price; Value: $5.00
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.