As an alternative to creating a profile from scratch, it may be appropriate to import an existing profile from HeadOffice or another Cinema.
- Open POS Designer from Cinema Manager > Maintenance.
- Click File and select Import / Export > Import POS Profile. The POS Profile and Export Wizard window will be displayed.
- In the Source Profile Package window, select the following options:
- Source Profile Package: The folder and filename where the zipped profile is located. For example: C:\Users\Victor\Documents\SummerPromotions.zip.
- Save Profile As: The name that you want to give the profile in your organisation's HeadOffice or Cinema. This name may be different from the name given to the profile by its creator.
- Click Next.
- Read the summary information to confirm that the correct profile and options have been selected.
- Click Import to create the profile at the location you specified.
- Click Close.