The Box Office Price Manager displays all pricing information on a single screen so you can review and adjust box office and ticket type data across multiple cinemas and cinema groups. Set a date in the Effective On section of the ribbon to see the price cards and corresponding ticket types for each cinema and cinema group that are applicable on the date you selected. Use the various filters in the ribbon to further refine the data that appears.
Tip: The Box Office Price Manager lets you easily compare the ticket type prices across price cards. For example, in the View section of the ribbon, select One Base and its Derived Price Cards, then select a base price card to see which ticket types are available on the associated cards.
Make changes as need by editing the grid.
- Click the title of a price card, cinema, cinema group, or ticket type to open the relevant maintenance form and edit the record.
- Right-click a price card in the grid to hide the card. The card is hidden in the grid, and the filters in the ribbon are automatically adjusted accordingly. To see the price card again, adjust the filters.
- Click Add Price Card in the ribbon to create a new price card.
- Click a price to open the Package Details window and edit the tickets and items included in the package.
Note: The ticket price in the Package Details window can differ from the price in the Box Office Price Manager grid, depending on whether the ticket type is configured to show the package price or the individual price.
- Click the appropriate cell in the grid to link or unlink a price card from individual cinemas or cinema groups. Price cards can be in effect only when they're linked to a location.
- A red border indicates that you've changed the information in a cell. When you click Save to confirm your changes, the border disappears.
Note: Ticket types that are not included in a price card will have no price entered in the corresponding cell. Add the ticket type to a price card in Head Office > Maintenance > Ticket Types or Price Cards to manage the price in Box Office Price Manager.
If the grid becomes inactive while you're working in the Box Office Price Manager, click Refresh to reload the data. When changing filters and other information, the grid may become greyed-out and inactive. This indicates that a refresh is required. Click Refresh in the Data section of the ribbon.
Tip: Use the filters in the ribbon to choose the information you want in the grid. Then go the Settings tab and click Save to have the Box Office Price Manager load your configuration by default when you next open it. (The Save button in the Data section of the ribbon on the Home tab saves any data you've edited, but it doesn't save your display settings.)