When multiple Concessions pages are created for a single POS Designer Profile, it is necessary to create buttons linking the pages together, to allow navigation between them on POS.
Before you begin
- Create a POS Designer profile.
- Create at least two Concessions pages.
- In the POS Designer application, click the Insert ribbon tab.
- Select the Button option.
- Either click the Concessions page to insert a button of the default size, or drag the mouse to create the required size button.
- Right-click on the button and select Assign Page Link.
- Select the page to link the button to from the Select Page list. The button text will automatically change to the name of the page.
- Configure the button as required.
- When using the profile on POS, clicking the button will navigate to the configured Concessions page.
Note: Page Link Buttons need to be created for navigating to each Concessions page on all Concessions page.