In a food and beverage environment such as a restaurant, there may be a large number of tables with numbers assigned.
Graphic Table Layouts allow you to create a visual representation of the locations of tables in your restaurant. When using POS, serving staff are able to select a table to open the check for that table, or start a new one.
This helps serving staff to understand which numbers are assigned to which tables, and allows them to perform actions such as joining checks from different tables.
- POS Designer
- Creating a new table layout in POS Designer
- Creating table objects in your graphic table layouts
- Creating chair objects in graphic table layouts
- Adding media objects to graphic table layouts
- Creating additional areas in your graphic table layout
- Setting up workstations to use table layouts
- Viewing table layouts at POS
- Managing checks using POS table layouts
- Joining tables at POS
Please sign in to leave a comment.