KPI displays are set up as profiles in POS Designer.
- Open POS Designer in Cinema Manager > Maintenance.
- Click File > New > KPI Profile.
- Choose general settings for this profile.
- Click in the space where you want the KPI to be displayed.
Note: At POS, KPIs are displayed between the order line operations and the complete button. There is space for up to three KPI displays.
- Choose which KPI data that you want to display in this space.
- Choose how you want to display the KPI data.
- (Optional) If you want to display KPI data in the remaining spaces, repeat from step 4.
Tip: To swap the order of KPI displays , move the mouse pointer over the KPI that you want to move, and click the blue arrow in the direction that you want to move the display.
- In the ribbon, click Workstations and choose the workstations or workstation groups that you want this KPI profile to appear on.
- Click Save.
POS Designer: Overview of POS KPIs
Please sign in to leave a comment.