Build a deal's prerequisites and results by adding selection lists to it.
- In Head Office or Cinema Manager, create a new Deal promotion:
Maintenance > Promotions and discounts
- Go to the Items and Tickets tab.
- Click Add Item List or Add Ticket List to insert a single standard list.
If there is already a list in the table, when you add additional lists a message box will appear asking if you want to add the new list or replace the existing ones.
- Add items or tickets to the list.
You can either give a direct discount to the items/tickets in the list, or configure the items/tickets as prerequisites that must be purchased to gain access to other parts of the deal.
You can also click dropdown arrows next to the Add buttons to insert different types of lists:
- Price reduction to a different item/ticket: Adds two item/ticket lists where the first is a required purchase and the second is a price off. This is useful for deals where buying one type of item/ticket gives the customer access to a discount on another type of item/ticket.
- Direct (ticket) price reduction: Adds a single list. This is useful for simple deals where buying a particular item/ticket allows customers to get a discount on it. This is also be best way to add additional layers to a deal.
- (Ticket) volume discount: Adds a list with Minimum 2, Maximum 2 for a percentage discount. This is useful for deals where customers need to buy 2 or more of a set of items/tickets to get a discount. You can change the Minimum/Maixmum levels as required.
- Price reduction to item/ticket and optional item/ticket: Adds two standard lists as a required purchase and a percentage discount, as well as an optional list (Minimum 0, Maximum 1) with a special price. This is useful for deals where a customer buys one item/ticket to get a discount on another, and may optionally get a further discount on another.
Please sign in to leave a comment.