This example setup allows a patron who buys any Popcorn item to receive a $2.00 discount on any Drink item.
- In Head Office or Cinema Manager, create a new Deal promotion:
Maintenance > Promotions and discounts
- Go to the Items and Tickets tab.
- Click Add Item List to add a blank selection list.
- Select the Item Class for all your Popcorn items, and leave the Item cell as (All in Item Class).
- Set the Type to Purchase.
This configures popcorn items as the required purchase to access the deal.
- Click Add Item List and then the Add button on the message box.
- Select the Item Class for all your Postmix Drink items, and leave the Item cell as (All in Item Class).
- Set the Type to Price Off and the Value to $2.00.
This configures drink items with a price discount when the deal is accessed.
Tip: You can also add Items by clicking the Lookup icon in the Item cell to search through all your concession items. When an Item Class is selected, the contents of the Item dropdown are filtered to contain only concession items from the selected class.