This example setup allows a patron who buys any ticket to Avatar 3D to receive a free Small Popcorn.
- In Head Office or Cinema Manager, create a new Deal promotion:
Maintenance > Promotions and discounts
- Go to the Items and Tickets tab.
- Click Add Ticket List to add a blank selection list.
- Select Avatar as the Film and 3D as the Movie Format.
- Set the Type to Purchase.
This configures a ticket as the required purchase to access the deal.
- Click Add Item List and then the Add button on the message box.
- Select the Item Class for all your Popcorn items, and select Small Popcorn as the Item.
- Set the Type to Special Price and the Value to $0.00.
This configures a free small popcorn when the deal is accessed.
Tip: You can also restrict ticket deals by price card. This allows you to restrict deals to certain times and days.
Please sign in to leave a comment.