An event might occur during a transaction or a session that would be useful to record in order to follow up later. Reasons can be used to create a set of predefined comments to label transactions or a session with certain events.
Note: If you want to POS operators to enter custom comments, no further setup is required.
- In Cinema Manager > Maintenance, create a new Reason
- Enter the required comment text as the Reason.
- For example: Shortchanged customer, POS crashed during transaction
- Set the Reason Type to Transaction Comment.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 1–4 for any other predefined comments you wish to create.