Set up Vista so that when patrons make a sales transaction at either a self-service sales channel (for example: Kiosk) or a staffed sales channel (for example: POS) using a credit card, they can be prompted to enter their postal code.
- In Cinema Manager go to Maintenance > Payment buttons.
- Open the payment button that requires the prompt.
- Click Postal code prompt and choose your desired option.
Warning! It's illegal to to record a patron's postal code in California. Select Never for all Californian sites.
- Click Save.
- To display this prompt at Kiosk, open the file Kiosk.ini.
- Under the section heading [Payment], select the correct PayMethod<number>.
- Enter the information Pay<number>_ZIP_Visible=Y.
Please sign in to leave a comment.