Different sessions of the same film can have different formats, audio languages, and subtitles. To ensure that patrons and operators select the right session, configure Movie Format, Audio Language, and Subtitles Language Attributes so that they are visible in POS.
- In Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Attributes, select the first attribute to configure.
- Select Point of Sale and POS Bookings in Sales Channels.
- Attach two Media images: one 12px high, and one 16px high.
Note: Different height images are required for different screens in POS. If no images are available, POS will display the Attribute's Short Name.
- Enter a Display Priority.
Note: If two or more Attributes in a Film or Session have the same Display Priority, they will be displayed in alphabetical order, based on their Short Names.
- Once you have configured the Attribute, ensure it is assigned to a Film, Screen, or Session.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for any further attributes you want to make visible at POS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.