You can create or copy new price books and promotions on the Price Books and Promotions ribbon tab.
Creating a new price book or promotion
- Click Create New Price Book/Promotion in the Price books and Promotions tab. This will open a maintenance form to create a new record.
- Enter promotion or price list header details as required. Once the information has been saved, the new price book or promotion will appear in the Concessions Price Manager grid.
- Enter prices directly into the grid.
When you edit a price, the cell will have a red border. This will indicate that data has changed and you need to save.
Note: The price book or promotion created will only display in the grid if the selected effectivity date corresponds with the effective from/to dates of the price book or promotion.
Copying a price book or promotion
Copy an existing price book or promotion to quickly create a new one with the same effective dates, days and times.
- Select a cell or column to copy.
- Click Copy Price Book/Promotion in the Price books and Promotions tab. This will open a maintenance form.
- Enter the new Name and Short Name, and edit other details as required.
Note: You can only copy existing price books and promotions that are available on the selected effectivity date. Change the date to view other previous or future price books and promotions to copy.