Make it possible for POS operators to sell tickets for sessions at nearby sites, as well as their own cinema.
Before you begin
- All sites must have the system setting TicketNumberingMethod set to NONE.
- Sites that will make sales for each other must have the same values for the system settings PriceModeConcessions, PriceModeTickets, and PriceModeMiscTransactions.
- Sites that will make sales for each other must have the same Time Zone configured.
- Sites that will make sales for each other must have identical Payment Types.
- Sites that will process Loyalty transactions for each other must have have the same value for the system setting LoyaltyUsesHOCodes.
- Ask your Vista representative to configure client groups to support cross-site sales.
- Configure the following system settings in Head Office or Cinema Manager:
- CrossSiteSalesEnabled: Specifies whether this cinema can sell tickets to sessions at other sites within the same Connect Site Group.
- CrossSiteSessionDaysRetrieves: The number of days of sessions to retrieve from other sites when using Cross-site Sales.
- Configure cross-site payment tracking to link the payment taken at one site with the revenue realised at another:
- In Cinema Manager or Head Office, create a Payment Group for Cross-site Sales.
- Create a Payment Type for Cross-site Sales.
- Select Use at POS.
- Set the Tender Category to Cross Site Sales.
- Ask your Vista representative to update your print templates to handle transaction numbers for multiple sites.
Please sign in to leave a comment.