Create recipes to track the stock of each component that makes up an item.
For example, the recipe "Ice cream" might consist of the components: Vanilla Gelato, Chocolate, Cones, and Food Bags.
- Create a new item, or open the item to which you wish to add a recipe in Bulk Items.
- On the General tab, set the Item Type to either Made at sale time (Recipe) or Made in advance (Recipe).
- Expand the grid row for your selected item and use the table to add an item to use as a recipe component.
- Enter the Quantity of the component item used in the recipe.
- (Optional) Configure an Override Stock Location.
- Repeat steps 4–6 for any other component items required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.