A reorder worksheet can help you calculate required levels of stock for the near future in order to assist with ordering additional stock. Once a reorder worksheet has been created, you can print it as a report, or export it as a spreadsheet.
- Go to Head Office > Maintenance > Reorder Worksheet.
- Create a new worksheet.
- Enter a Description, and confirm the Date of Order.
- Confirm the Demand Period.
Note: By default, this period begins three business weeks before the current date.
Example: If the business week is Thursday–Wednesday, and you create a worksheet on Monday June 27th, then the default demand period will be from Thursday June 2nd–Wednesday June 22nd for 21 days (until the end of the current cinema week).
- Select the site(s) to create worksheets for. An individual worksheet is created for each site.
- Select the group of items generated by selecting a filter and the items included. You can select All/No Items, or one of the following filters:
- Click Next.
- Confirm the summary details, and click Finish. Then, click OK.
- Add or remove items as required, and adjust the Forecast Admits to Recalculate the suggested order amounts.
Note: You cannot include an item in the worksheet if it is configured as the Receive As Item for another Item.
- Click Load Recommended to Actual.
Note: If you don't want the recommended order amounts, you can manually enter quantities as required.
- Click Complete Reorder Worksheet.
Note: Once the worksheet is completed, it will be included in the next Head Office download to Vista Cinema. You cannot make further changes.
The finalised worksheet will appear as an Expected Recipt in Stock Receipts for the relevant site(s).
Please sign in to leave a comment.