General Ledger (GL) Accounts associated with a specific Payment Type can be set as site-variable data. This allows for a different GL Account to be used at each site for the Payment Type.
- Create a site-specific GL Account code against a selected Payment Type.
- In Head Office select Maintenance .
- Double click on the Payment Type to open the General Ledger Account Maintenance form opens.
- Clear the check box Download to all Sites.
- Click on File > Copy and Create. The General Ledger Account Maintenance Form will display pre-populated with the exisitng GL Account details.
- Amend the HO Account Code as required with the site-specific GL Account code and click the Save icon. The site-specific GL Account code appears in the General Ledger Accounts - Base View.
Tip: Adding the Cinema Site name in the Description may be desirable. For example: Cash - Queen Street.
- Link the site-specific GL Account code to the Cinema Site in Head Office > Maintenance > .
- From in the ribbon click Payment Types.
Tip: If required Refresh your screen.
- Expand the required Payment Type to display the default GL Account. Click in the white cell below the Cinema Site.
- Use the drop down box to populate the cell with the site-specific GL Account code and click the Save icon.