The Site General Ledger application allows a review of GL postings to be made for a single Cinema. Posting adjustments and approval of postings can be made from this form.
The form is split up into four main sections:
- The Summary Information section show brief details on the status of the cinema on the date selected, including main performance figures and any manager comments.
- The Site Reporting section shows a breakdown of receipts and banking information. Data in this section can be expanded and collapsed as required.
- The General Ledger Postings section show GL account details and the corresponding debit and credit figures.
- The Debits and Credits section shows when adjustments have been made.
The Site General Ledger can be accessed through Head Office > Maintenance or through the Site Finance Review.
- Viewing Cinema Financials
- Site Finance Review
- Selecting a Business Date on the Site General Ledger
- Selecting a Cinema on the Site General Ledger
- Showing and hiding information on the Site General Ledge
- Making adjustments and approving postings on the Site General Ledger
- Locking and unlocking uploads in the Site General Ledger