- Go to Head Office Manager or Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Price Cards.
- Click Create.
Tip: To start from the settings in an existing price card, click Create Copy, and then rename your new price card. Alternatively, go to the Copy From tab and choose All Active Tickets From Price Card to duplicate the ticket types included in a price card you select, or choose All Active Tickets to create a new price card that includes all ticket types included in any price card.
- On the General tab, enter a name and an effective date. To leave the price card in effect indefinitely, leave the Effective Until field blank.
- Select a price card type.
- Optionally, to make the price card available in Group Sales, select the Available to Group Sales checkbox.
Note: This setting is not copied when you create price cards derived from this one.
- Select the Available for Sessions checkbox.
- Set the Status to Active.
- Optionally, select a Base Price Card and Cinema.
- Specify the days and times when the price card is available.
- On the Valid Times tab, select Grid mode.
- Click the Add button to enter a new day.
Note: It is possible to have more than one entry for a single day, such as 9–11am and 3–5pm. Day entries can have a time range or they can apply All Day (6am–6am).
- Click Save.
Designating a price card for use with new releases
You might want a price card for use specifically with new releases if you want to apply specific pricing rules, such as excluding all complimentary and discount tickets during a film's new release period. For example, a base price card could include all 3D tickets, and a derived price card for new releases could exclude 3D student and senior citizen tickets.
To configure a new release price card:
- Open the price card you that you want to apply during a film's new release period.
- Select New Release on the Automatic Allocation panel.
- Save the price card.