If accepted payment methods are controlled in your organisation by a central authority, payment groups and payment types available to workstation groups can be maintained at Head Office and viewed at specific cinemas and/or cinema groups.
Before you begin
- Set up payment groups, payment types and workstation groups to be maintained at Head Office.
- Enable payment group and payment type configurations for workstation groups at cinemas.
- Ensure workstation group settings are controlled from Head Office.
Enabling configurations for workstation groups
- Go to Head Office > Maintenance > Transfer Tables.
- Select Payment Group and click OK.
- Open the table Payment Group and select Transfer to Cinema.
- Click Save and close the Payment Group transfer table.
- Click Open and using the dropdown menu, select Payment Type.
- Select Transfer to Cinema.
Ensure workstation group settings are controlled from Head Office
- Go to Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Controlled Forms.
- Using the dropdown menu, select Workstation Group Maintenance.
- Clear the Can Cinema Edit HO Data checkbox is cleared.