Your circuit's head office can save time by reporting box-office returns to Maccs. Instead of configuring how this data is sent to each individual distributor, you'll only need to do it once. Maccs will process the data and send it to each relevant distributor for you.
Before you begin
- Make sure any attributes you're reporting have Distributor Feeds selected under Applications.
- All of Head Office's currency records have an External Code. Your exports will succeed without this code, but Maccs' system won't be able to detect your currency or currencies. Make sure you get a code from Maccs and enter it in your currency records before you run the export.
- Go to Head Office > Maintenance > Distributors.
- Open the form for the relevant distributor.
- Go to the Box Office Reporting tab.
- Select Maccs under Box Office Report Destination.
- Repeat these steps for each distributor with box-office returns you're reporting to Maccs.
- Contact Vista Support to ensure the scheduled task that reports box-office returns has the correct parameters, and runs as frequently as required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.