Normally, it's faster and easier to report box-office returns using an aggregating service such as Maccs. However, some distributors may require you to report this data to them directly.
- Go to Head Office > Maintenance > Distributors.
- Open the form for the relevant distributor.
- Go to the Box Office Reporting tab.
- Select Distributor (EBOR) under Box Office Report Destination.
- Select a Report Date Range.
Tip: If you'd like to send returns data from a specific date instead, use Report Specific Date and enter 0 for Include Days Prior.
- (Optional) Review and configure the rest of the parameters to suit your needs.
- Contact Vista Support to configure the following details:
- File transfer protocols for the relevant distributors.
- The scheduled task that reports box-office returns has the correct parameters, and runs as frequently as required.
Note: You may need to contact the distributors to get their file transfer protocol details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.