You can allow sales and limit stock ordering of individual item by setting these restrictions in Item maintenance and then varying the restrictions by site.
- Open Items or Bulk Items.
- Select the desired item.
- In the Items tab, select Allow POS Sales.
- In the Stock Details tab, select Allow Stock Ordering.
- Open Linking and Site Variable Data.
- Click Concessions.
- Set the item's Status for each site.
If an item is inactive at a site, it will not be available at that site.
- Modify the selling and stock ordering restrictions for each site.
These restrictions can be changed at any time to suit your business needs. For example, you may wish to allow sales for a 3 week period, but prevent sales afterwards.
Note: If stock ordering is disallowed for an item, that item won't appear in Reorder Worksheet at the relevant cinemas.
- Download the changes to cinemas.
Viewing changes made to items
You can view any changes made to the Status, Available for Sale, or Allow Stock Ordering values for an item by user and time in the Items form.
If the changes are made in Linking and Site Variable Data, the site is also recorded.