As well as background images, use other media objects to represent things in your restaurant environment.
- In POS Designer, open the Media Library: Insert > Media Library.
- Create a New Media Set.
- Enter a Name. For example: Piano.
- Enter a Description of the image.
- Click Add Media, and Open the required image from your computer.
- Click Save And Close.
- On the Select Media Set window, enter the Name of the media set created in step 3, and click Search. The media set will be listed in the search results.
- Select the media set for the image, and click-and-drag it onto the dotted grid of the main POS Designer window. The image will appear on the grid.
- Close the Select Media Set window.
- Position and resize the background image to fit the table layout profile.
Please sign in to leave a comment.