Configure a payment group to see all cash payment types in one place. You can do this in Head Office or Cinema Manager.
- In Maintenance > Payment Groups, create or modify a payment group.
- Set the Default Payment Type to Cash.
Note: If you do not already have a payment type for cash, you will need to complete the rest of this procedure and save the payment group, configure a payment type for cash, then set the default payment type.
- Leave Reconciliation Payment Group blank.
Note: You only need to enter a reconciliation payment group if the payment group for reconciliation differs from the payment group used when selling items. Don't set the reconciliation payment group of a payment group to itself (for example, don't set the reconciliation payment group of the cash payment group to cash), as this will cause transactions using that payment group to be cancelled out at reconciliation.
- Select Allow Opening Float, Record as Payment, Enter Actuals at Cash Up and Include in Deposits.
- In Tracking Method, select Value.
- If you want to enter cash denominations when making deposits, select Enter Totals using EntryTemplate on the Reconciliation and Deposits
- On the Fund Counts tab, select Include in Fund Counts.
- Select Count Payment Types on Fund.
- Select Count Payment Types in Entry Template if you want to be able to enter quantities of cash denominations when performing fund counts.