If many of your cinema sites share the same base system settings, you can create a template with these settings which you can download the template to one or more cinema sites simultaneously.
To create this template, you must select the settings from an existing site. You can then use the site's setting values for the template, or change the values after importing them to Head Office.
- In Head Office, go to Maintenance > System settings.
- Select Template view and click Import From Site.
- Select the site you want to import system settings from.
- In the grid, select the system settings you want to import for your template.
- Click Import.
- Repeat steps 2–5 to import additional system settings from other sites and add them to the same template.
Note: If you import the same setting to a template twice, either from a single site or from two different sites, you can choose to ignore duplicates in the import or select Overwrite duplicate system settings in template.
- Enter a Name, Effective Date, and Sequence number for your template.
- If two templates with the same Effective Date are downloaded to a site, they will be applied in order of their Sequence number.
Tip: To reuse an existing template with a new effective date, click Create Copy and apply a new effective date to the copy. Do not edit and reapply a template that has already been applied at cinemas.