Configure a payment group to see all card payment types in one place. You can do this in Head Office or Cinema Manager maintenance.
- Create or modify a payment group.
- Set the Default Payment Type to either a credit card or debit card payment type, as appropriate.
Note: If you do not already have a payment type for credit or debit cards, you will need to complete the rest of this procedure and save the payment group, configure a payment type for a credit card or debit card, then set the Default Payment Type.
- Leave the Reconciliation Payment Group
A reconciliation payment group only needs to be entered if the payment group for reconciliation differs from the payment group used when selling items. Don't set the reconciliation payment group of a payment group to itself (for example, don't set the reconciliation payment group of the cash payment group to cash), as this will cause transactions using that payment group to be cancelled out at reconciliation.
- Select Record as Payment.
- In Tracking Method, select Value.
- Once you have configured a fund for electronic transactions, set Reconcile to Fund on the Reconciliation and Deposits tab to that fund.
- Select Enable Automatic Reconciliation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.