You can keep your sales channel offerings up to date by scheduling multiple changes in advance. Select up to ten ticket types, and then choose which price cards those ticket types will be updated on and the date those changes will take effect in particular sales channels.
- Go to Head Office Manager > Scheduled sales channel updates.
- Click Create scheduled update.
- Select the ticket types you need to update and click Next.
- Select the price cards your ticket types will be updated on. Click Next.
Note: A price cards might include only some of the ticket types you selected. Click a price card to see which ticket types are on it.
- Give your scheduled update a name and select a date. The system process the update on the calendar date you select at the time shown in the Next run time field.
Important: If you don't see a value in the Next run time field or if the time in the field will be disruptive to your business day schedule, contact your Vista representative to discuss options for the timing of the scheduled task.
- Select each sales channel you want the selected ticket types to have.
Important: Select every sales channel the selected ticket types need, even if the sales channel was already active for the selected ticket types and selected price cars. The update process clears all of the ticket types' sales channels, and then adds the ones you select here.
- Click Done.
Please sign in to leave a comment.