Use payment groups to help you track your voucher and gift card sales. You can do this in Cinema Manager or Head Office.
- Create or modify a payment group.
- Set the Default Payment Type to a payment type configured for voucher or gift card sales.
Note: If you do not already have a payment type for voucher or gift card sales, you will need to complete the rest of this procedure and save the payment group, configure a payment type for voucher or gift card sales, then set the Default Payment Type.
- If you track voucher sales by counting voucher stubs, set the Reconciliation Payment Group to the payment group for voucher stubs; otherwise, leave this field blank.
Note: Do not set the Reconciliation Payment Group to the payment group itself, as this will cause transactions to be cancelled out at reconciliation.
- Select Allow Opening Float, Enter Actuals at Cash Up and Include in Deposits.
- In Tracking Method, select Value. If this payment group includes payments types for ticket vouchers or vouchers and gift cards with specific denominations, you may also want to select Quantity.
- If you have configured voucher denomination payment types and you want to enter voucher denominations when making deposits, select Enter Totals using Entry Template on the Reconciliation and Deposits tab.
- If you want to include vouchers available for sale in fund counts, select Include in Fund Counts on the Fund Counts tab.
- Select Count Payment Types on Fund.
- Select Count Payment Types in Entry Template if you want to be able to enter quantities of voucher or gift card denominations when performing fund counts.