Configure a payment group to see all check payment types in one place. You can do this in Head Office or Cinema Manager.
- In Maintenance > Payment Groups, create or modify a payment group.
- Set the Default Payment Type to a payment type configured for checks.
Note: If you do not already have a payment type for checks, you will need to complete the rest of this procedure and save the payment group, configure a payment type for checks, then set the Default Payment Type.
- Leave Reconciliation Payment Group blank.
Note: A reconciliation payment group only needs to be entered if the payment group for reconciliation differs from the payment group used when selling items. Don't set the reconciliation payment group of a payment group to itself (for example, don't set the reconciliation payment Group of the cash payment group to cash), as this will cause transactions using that payment group to be cancelled out at reconciliation.
- Do not select Allow Opening Float, Record as Payment, Enter Actuals at Cash Up or Include in Deposits.
- In Tracking Method, select Value.