The Selling Limit button is always available from the Kitchen screen, and can be added to a workstation's main POS screen through the workstation's POS Button Layout.
System settings determine the security level required to use the selling limit function, and the time at which 'sold out' items become available for sale again.
Note: This procedure will add a Selling Limit button to all workstations that share the same POS Button Layout.
- In Cinema Manager, go to Maintenance > POS Button layout and determine which POS Button Layout is used by your workstation.
- Open the POS Button Layout for editing.
- Select the Visible checkbox for the Selling Limit button.
- Assign the Positon you want the button to appear in.
- Click Save.
- Go to Maintenance > System settings to define selling limit security options, and for how long an item remains 'sold out'. For more information, see POS Selling Limit system settings.