You can set up your Loyalty tickets to be shown to non-loyalty customers at Kiosk, increasing visibility and sign-ups. When you've set them up, the tickets appear at Kiosk's ticket-selection screen. When customers select them, they're prompted to sign in or sign up to your loyalty program.
Before you begin
- Make sure the ticket is part of a free loyalty program. Kiosk doesn't support sign-ups for paid loyalty programs.
- Make sure the ticket is available to all your loyalty members. This feature isn't supported for tickets that are only available to a subset of loyalty members.
- In Head Office or CInema Manager, go to Tickets.
- Select the Loyalty ticket you want to advertise to non-loyalty customers.
- Select Show Price to Non-Loyalty Customers.
Please sign in to leave a comment.